Please submit your resume online by creating an application. Apply for a position that matches your interests and qualifications. Please answer all questions, submit your application and upload your resume.
- Postgraduates/Graduates with good English language skills.English medium schooling is a must.
- Should be proficient in using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with scientific, specifically medical/biomedical, terminology will be an added advantage.
- Ability to learn quickly and should have an eye for detail.
You are encouraged to apply for any position that you are interested in epublishing.
As a growing company, we are recruiting new employees/freshers to join our business every year.
This will be described in the job description section in the careers page of our website.
Once we review your resume for the essential requirements, you will be invited for an interview with a schedule.
- DAY-1–> 1st Round of Screening Test
(If selected, you will be invited to attend the second round of interview on the date mentioned below)
- DAY-3 –> 2nd Round of Technical interviews
(If selected, you will be invited to attend the third round of interview on the date mentioned below)
- DAY-5 –> 3rd Round of Face2Face interviews
(If selected, you will be invited to attend a final interview on the date mentioned below)
- Final interview
(If selected, your offer letter will be receive on below mentioned date)
Offer Letter email: DD MMM YYYY
Date of joining: 30 – 45 days from date of offer letter email sent.
If you are rejected in any of the round, you will be receiving an email intimation stating the same.
- Shortlisting: An email communication will be sent to the candidates shortlisted for the 1st round.
- No openings: If our current openings are not a strong fit with your background, your resume will be kept in our database for any future requirements.
- Rejection: In case of rejections, you will receive an intimation through email.
The interview process is one of our best opportunities to get to know the potential of a candidate, and for the candidate to get to know our people and our businesses. In most cases, candidates will meet with the hiring manager or sometimes with other team members.You’ll be asked questions about your academic and work experiences, and you’ll have a chance to ask some questions of us. It will be most helpful for you to know about our Company.
You should also have a good sense of what value you think you may bring to our business and be prepared to offer examples of your past achievements or successes.
You need to bring the documents mentioned below throughout the interview process.
- Photocopy of your education certificates.
- Interview call letter
- Any original ID proof (PAN card/Driving License etc.)
- From the start, you’ll have all the training you need for a successful career with us.
- You’ll learn about the Exeter Premedia Services and our epublishing process.
- Through Exeter Premedia Services, you’ll also be able to access additional instructor-led and self-study courses as well as special training events.
Salary will be commensurate with the industry standards.
We work only in general shifts. The working hours are as follows:
- 9:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Thursday
- 9:00 am to 7:00 pm on Friday
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturday
- Our aim to get back to candidates within two days of an interview, and a reasonable expectation time line should be outlined during your on-site recruiter meeting.
- For freshers the timeline for communicating the interview status is 2 days and for experienced candidates it may extend upto 5 working days.
- All interviewed candidates will be notified by email with an interview outcome regardless if they are selected or not.
- If you’re not able to find the job opening for a specific job, this means that position is no longer active and you will not be able to apply for it.
- Anyway, if you send the resume, it will be stored in our database for future requirements.
Not necessarily, but you will have to take the appropriate tests for the alternative posts that you want to be considered for.
- Bus Route:
Bus Route No: 5C, Broadway to Tharamani; get down at Ascendas IT Park Stopping.
- Metrorail Route:
Beach Station to Velachery Train; get down at Thiruvanmiyur Stopping
- Route map is given in our contacts page through google map.
Currently, we are not reimbursing any travel expenses.
Six months from the date of joining after which you shall be made permanent based on your performance and improvements in skill sets.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applicants we cannot give informational interviews.
If you have a specific question that isn’t answered above, please send an email to email@example.com. Please do not email other people from our Contacts page for job inquiries.